Melbourne Zone 1
1) What are the operating hours of Starbus?
Buses operate from the City to the Airport
from 5am to 7pm.
Our first Bus departs Melbourne Airport at 6am and the last departs at 6pm, if you arrive outside these hours we will be unable to assist you.
Reservations Centre open between 6am to 7pm.
2) What areas do Starbus service?
Starbus services Melbourne Airport, Melbourne CBD and the Inner Suburbs surrounding Melbourne CBD.
3) Where will I be picked up from at Melbourne Airport?
Call us on (03)8378-8700 once you have collected your luggage and we will give directions to your shuttle.
4) Where will I be dropped off at Melbourne Airport?
Our driver will drop you off outside the terminal your flight leaves from.
(Tiger passengers will be dropped at Virgin Australia due to Airport Restrictions).
5) Where will I be Picked up and Dropped to for my Hotel?
Our driver will Pick up and Drop you off at the entrance to your accommodation.
6) What do I do should a problem arise?
Help is close at hand, call (03) 8378 8700 and we will assist.
7) Do I have to change buses en-route like the other shuttle services?
No, Starbus is a door to door service.
8) Can I book a shuttle in an emergency?
Yes, we are extremely flexible and will try our best to accommodate you, however we cannot guarantee this. We recommend you book 24 hours before.
9) Can I negotiate a better price for a group booking?
Yes we are extremely keen to win your business.
10) What other benefits do I receive by booking with Starbus?
Mention Starbus when you book either a car or truck through Atlas car and truck rental and they will give you a discount.